Wednesday, November 15, 2006

settled




so whats up guys...know its been a little while, but been settled into a nice regular schedule now...Workouts and errands in the morning, work in the afternoon followed by a good dinner with some drinks and the occasional hookah or tobacco pipe on the balcony (that is about to stop though)....I've played two matches so far, and I'm 1-1, but only one match on the pro team. I play again, however, this saturday on the 1st grade team, which is one level down, but just as competitive...Some teams rotate players between the teams. We had Guy Fawkes day on November 4th. Apparently he tried to blow up parliament in England so we celebrate it with fireworks to commemorate his near success. We bought a big box and lit them off, in very sketchy fashion, from our balcony one drunk evening. My 43 year old boss came over after a match and threw down with us until 3 in the morning. He is such a great guy...a true kiwi. Our next door neighbors were over one night as well. One of them is in the circus. He is a professional juggler who moved into our apartments for the high ceilings....he can do 6 objects, or 5 objects on fire at a time. They practice down below in the park on Tuesday nights, so we watched...its great. I am now in charge of putting together a DVD for our club/tennis program. Troy (boss) has given me full priveleges of putting it together, as well as full compensation. I did some preliminary filming today, but its hard. The 10 year old kids wouldnt stop yelling "vagina" or "tits and cock"....They are far different over here, but you can't help amidst your anger to crack a smile and sometimes lose it all together. I will try to post links of some of the kids on the blog..For now, here are some drunken pics, as well as a couple from playing...later guys

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to see some domestic pics. The racketclub looks cool too. Bears had a good one the other night in the meadowlands...did you see it?
love, Dad

5:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Graham,

Great pictures! I love the one of you in the racketclub. Your apartment looks nice and you look wonderful. So glad you are all settled and happy in your schedule.

Thanks for making me laugh first thing in the morning. I can just see you with the 10-year-old kids shouting out
colorful language. I'm sure they adore you and love seeing you break up. What a riot!

And you have people in the circus living below you?
Very cool.

Keep those pictures coming. I'll try and get Katie's swearing in pictures to you soon.

Love you tons,

Mom

7:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Graham,

Great pictures! I love the one of you in the racketclub. Your apartment looks nice and you look wonderful. So glad you are all settled and happy in your schedule.

Thanks for making me laugh first thing in the morning. I can just see you with the 10-year-old kids shouting out
colorful language. I'm sure they adore you and love seeing you break up. What a riot!

And you have people in the circus living below you?
Very cool.

Keep those pictures coming. I'll try and get Katie's swearing in pictures to you soon.

Love you tons,

Mom

7:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo Yo Yo....my man...what is happening on the other side of the world? I can see a whole lot is going on...I am quite jealous at my desk in Oak Brook, IL. remember what its like around here? (gets dark around 430ish)

Its too bad Miami had to give the Bears their only loss this year...you know I had to throw that quick jab in.

anyway, hope all is well. enjoy that beautiful scene.

Evan

2:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Graham, Shelly,

Have a nice Thanksgiving (even though I doubt the Kiwi's celebrate it)

Love, Dad

5:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. Hill...Bears suffer a tough loss today. The bandwagoners are off the Grossman train again because he didn't play well. It was a sloppy game though...8 or 9 total turnovers. Urlacher got jukied by Brady on a 3rd and 9 late in the 4th and Brady gave a showboat first down signal. Well, overall we still hung with an elite AFC team so I'm not too upset...plus this game meant next to nothing for the Bears in terms of our playoff picture. Talk to you later.

P

6:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Graham, You make me laugh so hard, I love popping in and seeing what youre up to out there. Wow! It's so beautiful.
Do you know the show the office (us version)? Well I have to tell you that I always think of you when I watch the character Jim.
Oh hey! I'm a baker now. I bake pies and decorate cakes and pastries. I love it, it's such a sweet job. Baaaaaaaaa!
Keep posting pictures, so handsome.
Love Always, Kel

5:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Graham-
I have not logged on here since your first posting, but was not surprised to see that you are living it up. I miss that energy of yours that would make a party so memorable. I hope you continue to have the time of your life and maybe soon you will start to re-think that hair of yours.

- Vanessa -

10:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sup you rat, looks like you got the lion's mane goin again, looking good. i havent cut my hair either, too lazy and poor to pay someone to do it. the gators are going to be in the national championship against the buckeyes. i dont know how the hell they pulled it off. school wraps up in a couple weeks and then ill be in chicago. you gonna be home? looks like you're living the dream downunder. enjoy yourself, my friend!

6:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Graham-

Do they have those fancy Los Betos dinner party platters down there in NZ? Hope so.

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home